Just this year, DJ Tech Tools launches their 2017 line up of Chroma Caps!!
Now this week, DJ Tech Tools launches the updates to they’re new line of Chroma Caps, with newly multi-colored caps. Bright blues, reds, yellows, greens, orange, and white will be the colors for the replacement knobs and faders for DJ gear.
What are Chroma caps?
Find out what’s special about the Chroma caps?
- It’s 30% wider – for a more natural grip and better performance.
- Wider base – the base of the knob is engineered to allow fingers to settle in for a snug fit, for added comfort.
- Super Grip-able Rubber – we used a slightly “sticky” rubber composite, carefully designed so your fingers don’t slip during those crucial moments of your set (except for plastic faders – see below!)
- Double Injected – We use a high quality double injected rubber exterior that lets your finger “sink in” to the knob.
- and more…
So now for the changes of the caps.
- Updated Colors: The Chroma Cap lineup now includes 8 colors total, including our newest color: white (replacing the older gray color) and freshly updated yellow, green and red.
- New Knob Style: We’ve added a “thin encoder” that is great for production gear like the Maschine. Chroma Caps now come in a total of 5 knob types.
To find out more details and information about Chroma Caps, head to DJTechTools.com
Check out how the caps look on some equipment
Source DJ Tech Tools