How do you find great DJ equipment? You go to relevant DJ equipment places/sites such as Pioneer DJ, Pro Audio Star, Technics, Canal Sound & Light, I DJ Now, Rock and Soul DJ Equipment and Records, and many others.
Now without breaking the bank or using your rent money on the best piece of equipment on the market, Record Players Pros, the #1 site for all things record related collected the best turntables for under $100 (top 10) for all of you DJs not trying to go broke.
Check out the list for the top 10 best turntables for just under $100 bucks below!
1. Audio Technica AT-LP60
- Fully automatic tonearm places itself to start and returns home when done for every album.
- Magnetic cartridge offers crisp, clean playback with all the standard features.
- Brand and model are known for quality build and technology.
2. Jensen JTA-230
- Easily accessible controls for pitch, tone and volume to get perfectly balanced speed and sound.
- Auto-stop switch and standard inputs for auxiliary and RCA cables.
- USB port for computer connection that enables recording to MP3.
3. Pyle PLTTB1
- Weighted tonearm keeps playback smooth and steady.
- Fine-tuning pitch control for finding the sweet spot at any speed.
- Anti-skating function with an additional start/stop switch.
4. ION Audio Max LP
- Uses ceramic cartridges with conical needle style.
- Converts vinyl to digital files with USB compatibility.
- Easy-to-use interface suitable for beginners.
- Front-facing speakers project stereo sound into the room rather than diffused through side speakers.
- Supports U Disk and SD Card play.
- Faux leather adds class with consciousness in a distressed, vintage style.
For the complete list of the ‘Best Turntables under $100’ click here.